Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Phresh {a review}

Another way to enhance your healthy lifestyle is to use products for your household and for your personal care that are made up of natural ingredients. Yes, it can be done.

There are many product lines on the market today that are available. I have tried most. Many have less than desired effects too. Streaky counter tops or a face cream that just feels like a big blob of goo has been smeared on my cheek. A lot of money spent trying to figure out what works and what does not. I strive for a chemical free home and this includes personal care products too.

I have recently had the opportunity to try an....wait for it.....ALL NATURAL DEODORANT! Yes, I did. Yes, I love it!





The lovely people at Phresh sent me a stick to try. I have worn this deodorant everyday since it landed on my doorstep. I have had zero issues with it. It glides on smooth, it doesn't leave white marks on clothes, and IT WORKS!

Phresh deodorant is FREE of the following:
Gluten
Aluminum
Propolyne Glycol 
Petroleum

You don't want to eat those things so why put them on your body? 

Phresh deodorant is 100% vegan and is cruelty free.

Living naturally is important to me and my family. Phresh deodorant works with my lifestyle.

If you would like to learn more about Phresh deodorant then click here. 

*I was provided a free Phresh deodorant stick in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.



1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for a natural deodorant. It's just one of many steps in trying to live a natural lifestyle. I'm definitely going to try this out!

    ReplyDelete